Since I started using essential oils I’ve collected a lot of supplies, like empty containers, all-natural ingredients that I use to make cleaning products and skin care products, AND the essential oils themselves! I had to rearrange my craft room to find space for all this stuff and discovered that I need some organizing labels for them too. So I created some Free Printable Labels to Organize Essential Oils Supplies that you can download for free in my digital resource library!
Free Printable Labels to Organize Essential Oils Supplies
Here’s what you need to make these labels…
- Any color cardstock
- Packing tape
- Free printable (get it in my private library access here)
- Download the PDF from my digital resource library (subscribe here or if you are a current subscriber, log in here).
- Print the labels on your preferred color cardstock. I chose white but the labels are designed so you can print them to match your decor 🙂
- Cut the labels around the border.
- Use packing tape to cover the front of the labels and attach to baskets/boxes/containers.
- Bam! Your essential oils supplies are organized!
All of my organizational labels are crafted so you can print on any color cardstock to match your home decor.
Grab the Free Printable Labels!
If you are new to the Simple Made Pretty Community, you’ll need to sign up below to gain access to my private digital resource library where I house all of my free printable crafts, decor, checklist, & more in one convenient place!
Welcome back! If you’ve already subscribed to Simple Made Pretty, just check your last email from me with the password to log into the library below (the instructions are sent in every email I send).
Want even more essential oil goodies?
Get 50 Skin Care recipes and printable labels in my eBook, 50 Easy All-Natural Skin Care Solutions Using Essential Oils.
Get it now for only $17.97
Or sign up below and I will send you my FREE mini eBook with 5 All-Natural Skin Care Solutions Using Essential Oils with printable labels for 5 different DIY skin care solutions.
GET YOUR ESSENTIAL OILS HERE AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THEM! FOR MORE INFO, SEE MY ESSENTIAL OILS POSTS HERE 🙂
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.