Since today is the first day of November and the month to be thankful, I though it was appropriate to discuss how showing gratitude benefits us (and give you a free printable!). Writing in a gratitude journal on a regular basis can help you lower stress, gain new perspectives and helps you focus on what really matters. I talk a lot about how simplifying your life can create an overall happier life and keeping a gratitude journal helps you gain clarity on what you can remove from your life that does not bring happiness. If you would like to start a gratitude journal but don’t know where to start, download my free printable mini gratitude journal below.
I created this mini gratitude journal with 30 pages of prompts and questions to get you thinking about how you can be grateful. Sometimes all we need is a small reminder about the things we should appreciate and things we may take for granted. This appreciation is what makes life worth living!
Benefits of a Gratitude Journal:
- Increased happiness
- Deepen relationships with others
- Lowers stress
- Strengthens emotions
- Creates an optimistic attitude
- Reduces materialism
- Increases spiritualism
- Improves sleep
- Makes you more likely to exercise
- Reduces feelings of envy
- Increases your goal achievement
With the many benefits of writing in a gratitude journal, why not start now? Well, I’m making it easy for you to start a gratitude journal with my free printable! Download it below!
The PDF file includes:
- One (1) teal & pink cover with 30 corresponding pages
- One (1) black & tan cover with 30 corresponding pages
Assembling the Mini Gratitude Journal:
- Print the cover page on your color choice of card stock (I used white and craft colored card stock).
- Print the rest of the pages on printer paper (print front and back, fit to page).
- Cut on the indicated lined (I used a paper cutter) and fold on the center line.
- Assemble the book together and staple the center fold.
How to use your gratitude journal:
- Keep at your bedside and write in it daily for the month of November
- It’s small enough to fit in your pocket/handbag/briefcase for daily entries
- Gift to loved ones or children
- Give as a Thanksgiving favor to guests
- Print enough pages to use all year long
Do you do anything year-round or during the month of November to show gratitude?
Grab the Free Printable Gratitude Journals!
If you are new to the Simple Made Pretty Community, you’ll need to sign up below to gain access to my private digital resource library where I house all of my free printable crafts, decor, checklist, & more in one convenient place!
Welcome back! If you’ve already subscribed to Simple Made Pretty, just check your last email from me with the password to log into the library below (the instructions are sent in every email I send).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.