Add rustic style to your home decor with these DIY Dollar Store Faux Birch Bark Vases! I made these to use in our Christmas decor and placed them in our family room with these buffalo plaid prints. These rustic vases look like wood but are actually made with scrapbook paper!
DIY Dollar Store Faux Birch Bark Vases
When I created these vases, I found faux birch bark paper at Hobby Lobby for $0.29 per sheet so these literally cost $1.29 (plus tax) to make! Use these as decor in your home or give as a gift with homemade scented candles inside!
- Dollar Tree Glas Cylinder Vase
- Faux Birch Bark Scrapbook Paper
- Double-Sided Tape
- Stencil (optional)
1. Gather supplies. Wrap the faux birch bark paper around the vase and cut excess paper to create a rectangle to fit the vase.
2. Trace a stencil on the faux birch bark paper. I used a Christmas Tree stencil and star and stenciled on 2 sides of the paper.
3. Carefully cut the stenciled image to create a window in the paper. Use small sharp scissors if you have them.
4. Use double-sided tape to wrap around the vase.
5. Add a battery-operated candle, tea light or your favorite scented candle.
These DIY Dollar Store Faux Birch Bark Vases add a rustic touch to your home decor and also make great gifts filled with DIY wax candles for the holidays!
Pin it for later…
You might also like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.