This DIY Teacher Koozie Gift with Fee SVG Cut File makes a cute teacher appreciation or end of school year gift for your child’s teacher(s). You can go wrong with a coozie (or coozy or drink holder – whatever you like to call them) for just about anyone. Add a bottle of water, their favorite soda, or a fun cup to create a super cute, personalized gift idea. Find the SVG, DXF, EPS, & PNG cut file below to make this super easy DIY!
I added my kid’s teacher’s names to the back of each koozie to personalize them. However, the Free Cut File does not include a teacher’s name so you will need to add your own text. The text I used was KG Skinny Latte 🙂
You’ll need a Cricut Explore or Silhouette cutting machine to make this project. Just upload the SVG, DXS, EPS, or PNG in the program you use (I use Cricut Design Space), size, cut, and apply!
How to make the DIY Teacher Koozie
- Cricut Explore/Silhouette cutting machine
- Pre-made Blank Coozies (I chose various colors)
- Cricut Iron-on Lite (I chose white)
- Iron or Cricut Easy Press (I used an Easy Press)
- Ironing board or Cricut Easy Press Mat (I used an Easy Press Mat)
- Gather supplies.
- Download the SVG, DXF, EPS, or PNG file and upload to Cricut Design Space.
- Size the image depending on the size of your Koozie (mine was sized 2.75 x 3 inches).
- Make sure to use mirror image and place the shiny side down on your mat, then cut the images.
- Weed the image.
- Use an iron or Easy Press to iron to the koozie. I only need to hold my Easy Press down for about 5 seconds at 250 degrees. It doesn’t take long at all 🙂
- Add a beverage or give to teachers as-is!
These adorable DIY Teacher Koozie Gift with Fee SVG Cut File are perfect end of the school year gifts or teacher appreciation gift ideas. Use a Cricut Explore or Silhouette cutting machine to make a fun DIY project and an easy 5-minute crafts idea.
–>>Grab the Free SVG Cut File
If you are new to the Simple Made Pretty Community, you’ll need to sign up below to gain access to my private digital resource library where I house all of my free printable crafts, decor, checklist, & more in one convenient place!
Welcome back! If you’ve already subscribed to Simple Made Pretty, just check your last email from me with the password to log into the library below (the instructions are sent in every email I send).
Pin it for later…
You might also like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.