Today I’m sharing some popular DIY Gnomes that you can make using Dollar Tree supplies. These Farmhouse style gnomes are easy to Do It Yourself using affordable items found at Dollar Tree Stores. Decorate tiered trays, shelves, mantles, and more with these cute gnomes! Keep reading and watch the video below to learn how to make some Dollar Tree DIY Gnomes!
Everything you need to make some gnomes can be found at Dollar Tree (minus the craft fur, which can be found at Michael’s or Hobby Lobby).
Here are my gnomes decorated with patriotic decor…
Want to see my latest DIY videos in Real Time? Follow me on Instagram and YouTube!
I post lots of “tasty” style videos on my Instagram account… just because it’s easier to share in real time.
So if you want to be the first to know about my latest and greatest DIY’s and more, I highly encourage you to follow me on Instagram. If you don’t have an Instagram account, it’s really easy to set one up and in my opinion, it’s easier to use than Facebook 😂
Here are my gnomes decorated for Halloween…
I’m including a quick video below but if you want a detailed video with tips on how to make these Dollar Tree Gnomes you can watch my YouTube video here.
Let’s get started so you can see how easy and affordable it is to make these mug racks!
How To Make Dollar Tree Gnomes:
- sand/dried beans/dried rice (I also used dried cherry pits)
- cellophane bags
- craft fur (found mine at @michaelsstores … a $2.99 package yields 4 gnomes!
- fabric for hat (try @walmart 99¢ fat quarters 👌)
- 1-inch Wooden ball (I had some leftover from farmhouse beads)
- Gather Supplies.
- Dump the sand/dried beans/dried rice into the cellophane bags (I used 2 small bags of sand from the Dollar Tree).
- Use a twist tie to secure the bag (double bag if needed).
- Place the cellophane bag inside the sock.
- Use another twist tie to secure the sock opening.
- Cut the craft fur into 4 same-size peices.
- Use a glue gun to attach the top of the fur to the top of the sock.
- Use a glue gun to glue the wooden ball into the fur as a nose.
- Cut a peice of fabric to size for a hat.
- Use a glue gun to create a triangle hat for your gnome.
- Wrap the hat on the gnome’s head and you’re done!
I hope you enjoy making these gnomes using Dollar Tree supplies!
Dollar Tree DIY Gnomes
Did you make this DIY Gnome or a similar ones? I would love to see it! Send me a picture on Facebook, Instagram, or email and I’ll share with my followers 🙂
Here are my gnomes decorated for Summer with Lemon Decor (see more Dollar Tree Lemon Decor DIY ideas in this post).
Watch the Quick How-To Video:
Want to see more Dollar Tree DIY videos?
–>>Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!🎥
Check out my YouTube channel with these popular DIY Dollar Store Farmhouse Decorations!
You might also like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.