These Free Printable Buffalo Plaid Home Decor Prints are perfect to give your holiday decor an extra touch for winter. Keep reading to see how I turned these into over-sized artwork for only $3!
Free Printable Buffalo Plaid Home Decor Prints
Merry and Bright
Joy to the World
Baby it’s Cold Outside
Jingle all the Way
How to make over-sized buffalo plaid home decor prints
- Go to Staples.com (or your local store, just make sure you save the pdf to a thumb drive first!) and look for Engineer Size Prints.
- Select black and white or color (I choose black and white for the “Baby it’s cold outside print”).
- Upload the image and select your preferred size (I chose 24 x 36 which was $3.50)
- Complete your purchase to pick up at the store (it will take an hour or so).
- While at the store, go to the shipping section and look for the largest shipping box you can find and purchase it (it should be around $6). This will be your backing to support the image unless you have an existing box or foam board you can use at home, in which case, you can save your $6 🙂
- Use Double-sided tape or glue to adhere the image to the box (I glued mine to the center where there were no folds).
- Cut the over-hang edges from the box.
- At this point, you can add a DIY frame or do what I did and hole punch the corners (only hole punch the cardboard to you can’t see the holes) and string twine or ribbon to hang.
I love adding plaid decor to my home during the holidays and these prints will make your home feel warm and cozy! Print yours as 8 x 10 or as an over-sized engineer print!
Grab the Free Printable Buffalo Plaid Home Decor Prints!
If you are new to the Simple Made Pretty Community, you’ll need to sign up below to gain access to my private digital resource library where I house all of my free printable crafts, decor, checklists, & more in one convenient place!
Welcome back! If you’ve already subscribed to Simple Made Pretty, just check your last email from me with the password to log into the library below (the instructions are sent in every email I send).
All free printables are for personal use only. Pinning is always welcome and appreciated!
Pin it for later…
You might also like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.