Note cards are the easiest paper card that any beginner crafter can make using basic supplies. All you need are a few paper supplies, scissors, and pens or stamps. I use card stock to make all of my greeting cards and prefer to use a heavier paper weight for higher quality. When printing the free download at home, use the heaviest weight card stock that your printer will accept. Keep reading for how to line envelopes to give a finishing touch to these Free Printable Spring Note Cards with Lined Envelopes.
Free Printable Spring Note Cards with Lined Envelopes
- White Cardstock (for printable cards)
- Striped Cardstock (optional – for envelope lining)
- A2 White Envelopes (optional)
- Free printable (get it below)
- Print the pdf (as many cards as you like) and cut the shape of each note card.
- Trace the shape of the A2 envelopes around the striped cardstock and cut to fit inside the envelope (trim edges as needed).
- Glue the top and edges of the “lining” to the envelope and fold on the envelope crease.
- Place note cards and envelopes stacked together and tie with twine to give as a give.
These Free Printable Spring Note Cards with Lined Envelopes make a thoughtful and useful gift for her. Follow the tutorial on how to line your own envelopes to create this cute gift for Mother’s Day, teacher gift, or just because!
Grab the Free Printable Note Cards!
If you are new to the Simple Made Pretty Community, you’ll need to sign up below to gain access to my private digital resource library where I house all of my free printable crafts, decor, checklists, & more in one convenient place!
Welcome back! If you’ve already subscribed to Simple Made Pretty, just check your last email from me with the password to log into the library below (the instructions are sent in every email I send).
All free printables are for personal use only. Pinning is always welcome and appreciated!
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and snag access here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing)
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.