I LOVE making valentines for the kids to hand out to their class. This year my first grader is in love with the Dreamworks Trolls movie so I created these free printable trolls movie Valentine coloring cards that you can download from my digital library (get access below or check your latest email from me if you are a current subscriber). These are so easy to make and the kids will love them!
The free PDF includes 3 different Trolls and 1 Bergen each with a cute message and colors:
- Poppy (pink) – “You’re my troll-mate”
- Branch (teal) – “You make my true colors shine Valentine!”
- Guy Diamond (blue) – “Have a glitter day!”
- Bridget AKA Lady Glitter Sparkles Seriously (purple) – “I’m hair for you, Valentine!”
I came up with the card messages (all except “have a glitter day” – I saw that online somewhere but I’m not sure the original source). I tried to come up with puns related to the Troll movie – true colors since the song True Colors is in the movie and hair (troll hair) and troll-mate (soul mate).
How to Make the Trolls Valentine Coloring Cards:
- Download the PDF (Download here Trolls Movie Coloring Valentines)
- Print on white cardstock (I used 110 lbs for durability)
- Cut each card by hand or using a paper cutter
- Place one glue dot on the circle at the bottom of each card (or cut one glue dot in half and split between two cards if possible)
- Place a crayon on top of the glue dot to hold in place
- Have children write “To” and “From” on the back of the card to distribute
Bam! You have an awesome Valentine and the kids will love it because… well, I haven’t seen any Troll movie Valentines available yet (at least not a DIY or FREE valentine!). Enjoy!
Grab More Free Printables!
If you are new to the Simple Made Pretty Community, you’ll need to sign up below to gain access to my private digital resource library where I house all of my free printable crafts, decor, checklists, & more in one convenient place!
Welcome back! If you’ve already subscribed to Simple Made Pretty, just check your last email from me with the password to log into the library below (the instructions are sent in every email I send).
All free printables are for personal use only. Pinning is always welcome and appreciated!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.