Keep reading and watch the video below to learn how to make DIY Snow Globes using Dollar Tree Supplies!
Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Supplies to make a DIY snow globe are simple and can be found at your local Dollar Tree. I found several Disney character figures at my Dollar Tree and my son picked this Batman figure, while my daughter picked a Mickey Mouse figure. These will look good in the kid’s bedrooms to keep year round or during the holidays!
DIY Snow Globes Using Dollar Tree Supplies
Watch the video below to see how quick and easy these are to make!
- Glass Canning Jar with Lid
- Figures (for the decor inside the globe)
- 1-2 tbsp. Glitter
- 16- 18 oz. Water
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Glycerin
- Super Glue (make sure it’s water-proof)
- Twine (optional)
- Paint (optional)
1. Gather supplies. Paint the lid (optional) and let dry.
2. Glue figurine to the backside of the lid and let dry.
3. Fill the glass with water, glitter, and glycerine.
4. Apply glue to the glass rim and attach the lid as tightly as possible.
6. Add twine (optional) around the lid to make it festive.
7. Apply glue to the outside rim of the lid and let dry before shaking.
You and your kids will love this fun and simple craft project using items from the Dollar Tree. Check out your local Dollar Tree this holiday season for even more fun ideas to make a DIY snow globe!
Watch the How-To video…
Pin it for later…
You might also like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.