This No Sew Felt Unicorn Sleep Mask makes a cute unicorn party favor, sleepover gift, travel accessory or a gift for kids that love unicorns (or adults like me, hehe). Find the SVG, DXF, EPS, & PNG cut file below to make this super easy DIY!
I used my Cricut Maker machine to make this craft in under 5-minutes for my daughter to use on our Summer road trips. We recently took a 16-hour road trip and my daughter kept borrowing my sleep mask so I decided to make her one of her own. She loves unicorns so this turned out to be the perfect little mask for her 🙂
You’ll need a Cricut Explore or Silhouette cutting machine to make this project. Just upload the SVG, DXS, EPS, or PNG in the program you use (I use Cricut Design Space), size, cut, and apply!
How to make the No Sew Felt Unicorn Sleep Mask
- Cricut Explore/Silhouette cutting machine
- Felt (I used 2 sheets of White, 1 sheet of each Black, Purple, Light Pink, Hot Pink, & Yellow)
- Glue (I use this kind of glue on paper, fabric, & more!)
- White Elastic (size according to the child’s head)
- Needle & Thread or Sewing Machine (optional)
- Gather supplies.
- Download the SVG, DXF, EPS, or PNG file and upload to Cricut Design Space.
- Edit as needed and size image accordingly. Mine was sized 3 x 3 inches.
- Cut the images.
- Arrange images to create the unicorn face then glue everything together on the first layer.
- Place the elastic ends sandwiched between the sides of the 2 white layers to create the strap around the mask.
- Glue the 2 sides together and let dry. Otherwise, you can stitch around the edge to hold everything together like I did.
Tips for washing: I recommend spot cleaning this item since it’s only held together by glue. If you decide to sew everything together, it should be okay to handwash.
This unicorn sleep mask will come together in no time and makes a sweet gift for unicorn lovers! Use a Cricut Explore or Silhouette cutting machine to make a fun DIY project and an easy 5-minute crafts idea.
Pin it for later…
You might also like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.