Learn how easy it is to make this DIY All-Natural Shaving Cream and Razor Gift Basket for Women Using Roses Razors and free printables in this tutorial!
This shop has been compensated by Roses Razors. All opinions are mine alone. #SpaGiftBasketDIY #RosesRazorsDIY
This gift basket idea for women is a thoughtful gift for birthdays, moms, friends, college students, care packages, and Christmas. The DIY shaving cream recipe has natural ingredients, including shea butter, coconut oil, and essential oils. The razors featured in this gift basket are from Roses Razors and are one of the best razors for women shaving that I’ve used.
Disclaimer: This post is an extension of my own personal research and experience. It is not to be used in place of medical advice. The author disclaims all liability in relation to the use of this information. The statements made in this post have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). The information in this post is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided in this post is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as medical advice. See my full disclaimer here.
I personally don’t like spending the money on expensive razors and in the past have bought whatever was on sale. Well, not anymore! The cost of the razors from Roses Razors makes it a no-brainer to just order directly from them and have my razors delivered to my front door!
Want to try Roses Razors?
A box of these amazing razors starts at $11.99 and monthly subscription starts at $5.99 – and these are so much better than any razor found in your local drug store for the same price!
I tried Roses Razors with and without this DIY shaving cream, which left my legs silky smooth, no bumps, no razor burn, and no cuts! If you have a teen starting to shave, these are a perfect gift to give her so she has the best “first” experience shaving.
Grab the free printables!
I created some fun free printables to help you create this DIY gift idea and the PDF includes:
- 2 Printable Coupons for Roses Razors (one Christmas themed)
- 4 Gift Tags (Christmas & Valentines themed or any occasion)
- 4 Shaving Cream Labels (Christmas & Valentines themed or any occasion)
Grab the free printables below!
The woman in your life will love this thoughtful and unique gift idea 🙂
DIY All-Natural Shaving Cream
- 4 oz. glass jar
- 2/3 cup shea butter
- 2/3 coconut oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 10-20 drops of your favorite essential oils/oil blend, ideas:
- 1 tsp. vitamin E oil (optional)
- Melt coconut oil and shea butter in a microwave-safe container, stirring until liquefied (alternatively, use a double boiler).
2. Remove from heat and mix in olive oil or grapeseed oil and 10-20 drops of essential oils (I used 20 drops of Grapefruit Young Living Essential Oils).
4. Pour into a kitchen aid mixer bowl and place in frig until it hardens (a few hours).
5. Whip the mixture using kitchen aid mixer until light and fluffy like icing.
6. Pour into glass jars (yields three 4 oz jelly jars), add the label, and use as directed (use as you would any shaving cream).
Razor Gift Basket for Women
Pair the shaving cream with a box or subscription from Roses Razors.
- Razors from Roses Razors
- Basket or Box
- Shredded Paper
- Printable Labels & Coupon
- Washcloth (optional)
- Shred the paper (I used pink and red cardstock, shredded in a standard office shredder machine) and add to the box/basket.
- Wrap the Roses Razors box with ribbon and attach a gift tag (4 options are included in the free printable).
- Place everything in the gift basket/box to give to that special someone 🙂
Create a gift basket for any occasion…
Or a Christmas themed gift basket…
Grab the Free Printable Labels, Gift Tags, and Coupon to make the gift basket!
If you are new to the Simple Made Pretty Community, you’ll need to sign up below to gain access to my private digital resource library where I house all of my free printable crafts, decor, checklists, & more in one convenient place!
Welcome back! If you’ve already subscribed to Simple Made Pretty, just check your last email from me with the password to log into the library below (the instructions are sent in every email I send).
All free printables are for personal use only. Pinning is always welcome and appreciated!
Pin it for later…
You might also like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.