Today I’m sharing some budget-friendly and last-minute suggestions to make these Easy Last Minute Easter Tablescapes that Anyone Can Do (and a Free Printable!) If you missed my post with these Free Spring printables, be sure to check it out and grab the colorful free printables to use in your Easter tablescape and decor. Also be sure to check out this post for a cute way to surprise the kids on Easter morning!
I personally prefer to use handmade items to decorate for parties and events. Not only does it make the event seem unique but it saves a ton of money using items that are DIY. If you are not much of a DIYer, maybe ask a friend or family member to help. Kids love crafting and assigning them the task to assemble paper crafts and decorate for Easter will make them feel important while having fun.
Here’s a formal Easter tablescape using an oversized basket as a centerpiece.
Here’s a formal Easter tablescape using a pretty vase with flowers as a centerpiece.
How to create a formal tablescape (like the ones pictured above):
- Use an over-sized basket, fill it with grass, and place over-sized faux carrots on top
- Other items you could put in the basket: handmade Easter eggs, a printed Easter prayer, a faux (or real) chocolate rabbit… or print my free bunny printable (below) that I used on the back of the chairs
- Tie a ribbon on the side or the top of the basket to add extra flare. My personal decorating style is to keep things simple but a burlap ribbon on the side of the basket would pair nicely with this tablescape
- Use a pretty vase and place some flowers in it. The flowers can be faux, from your garden or purchased from a store (I personally like Trader Joe’s floral options). I added a few white lanterns to the below tablescape with some potted succulents (from the Dollar Tree!).
You can decorate your Easter tablescape using items from around your home or make a quick trip to the Dollar Store There are many other ways that you can quickly put together a beautiful presentation.
The green flower chargers are from Michael’s and the succulent is from the Dollar Tree. Check out this post for how to make the bunny place cards.
I cut chipboard to make the bunnies for the back of the kid’s chairs and you can find them below to print for free!
Grab the free printable bunny template below to use in your Easter table decor!
Tutorial for the bunnies on the back of the chairs:
- Wrap burlap ribbon around the back of the chair
- Cut out our free printable bunny template (get it below!)
- Use the bunny printable as is or trace onto chipboard (like the back of a cereal box) and cut the shape
- Attach a white pom pom to the bunny’s bottom to create a tail
- Attached the bunny to the burlap ribbon (I taped mine around the ribbon for quick assembly)
If you prefer a tablescape with a little more color, check out this post with my free Spring printables.
Add few Easter egg skewers (from the dollar store or make them yourself) to a place setting.
I added egg skewers to a hydrangea wreath hanging in our kitchen window. Here is a post for how to make this wreath yourself. I can easily remove the skewers and keep this wreath displayed for the rest of Spring and Summer.
I placed a few handmade eggs in a bright orange basket on the table with faux grass and folded scrap fabric underneath.
Decorating for Easter will make your celebration seem important and special, even if you are not having guests over. Make the day special and fun by using my free printable decor in your home and using these easy tablescape ideas.
Grab the Free Easter Printables!
If you are new to the Simple Made Pretty Community, you’ll need to sign up below to gain access to my private digital resource library where I house all of my free printable crafts, decor, checklist, & more in one convenient place!
Welcome back! If you’ve already subscribed to Simple Made Pretty, just check your last email from me with the password to log into the library below (the instructions are sent in every email I send).
And don’t forget to check this post for a fun way to surprise the kids on Easter morning!
You might also like…
Psssssttt… Want more inspiration delivered directly to your inbox? Subscribe to our FREE weekly newsletter! We provide simple ideas for Organizing, Time Management, Handmade Projects, Crafts, Home Decor and more! Hurry up and sign up here!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.