Teachers work hard all year and managing my kid (not to mention 20 or so more) deserves a nice thank you gift. Download these Free Printable Apple Ornament with Gift Card Holder Teachers Gift. Make the teacher in your child’s life feel extra appreciated with this easy DIY gift!
We give these gift card holders to our kid’s teachers every Christmas or Teacher appreciation week. The printable apple ornament says “Live, Love, Teach” with an open pocket in the back to place a gift card.
How to Make the Free Printable Apple Ornament with Gift Card Holder Teachers Gift:
- White Cardstock (65 lb or heavier)
- Hole Puncher
- Ribbon or Twine
- Gift Card
- Free Printable (get it below)
- I used heavy chipboard as a layer on mine so the ornament will be durable for years to come but you can print on light-weight or heavy-weight cardstock
- Print the free download then cut the 2 apple shapes and glue the outer edges ONLY to create the gift card pocket.
- Hole punch the top and add red satin ribbon (twine would look nice too) and you’re done!
It took me 5 minutes to make 2 of these so it’s perfect for those last-minute teacher gifts!
Inserting a small picture of your child in the credit card pocket would be adorable as well. I packaged mine in cellophane bags and added a simple To/From tag (tied to the ribbon with red/white twine) and included a gift card.
Download this free printable here for gift-giving occasions – Teacher’s appreciation, end-of-the-year gifts, the start of the year gifts, Christmas gifts or just because!
Pin it for later…
You might also like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and snag access here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing)
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.